higher resolution version
Spinaptychus sternbergi, n. sp., from the Niobrara formation of Logan and Gove Counties, Kansas.
A, Paratype (Mus. no. 2683). Inner view of harmonic margin of left valve showing the nature of the
harmonic flange (X 0.75).
B, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Outer view (X 0.45).
C, Paratype (Mus. no. 2906). Projection print of transverse thin section of mature region, cut
normal to growth lines, showing microstructure of shell. Tone of print is reversed. Arrow points to
ventrolateral margin (X 8.25).
D, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Enlarged portion of mature region of right valve near lateral margin
A Spiny Aptychus from the Cretaceous of Kansas, by Alfred G. Fischer and Robert O. Fay
Originally published June 1953 as Kansas Geological Survey Bulletin 102, Part 2.
Available online at http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Publications/Bulletins/102_2/index.html
- Related pdf books
- Appendix VI: Clustering and LOICZView
- High Resolution Seismic Reflection to Delineate Salt ...
- Small surface water features functions distributions and changes
- Kansas Geological Survey
- KANSAS CORPORATION COMMISSION Form REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF OPERATOR
- Regional petrophysical properties of Mesaverde lowpermeability
- Spinden A-1 Ireland (1080-1086 ft) porosity and BVW • GR ...
- DEMONSTRATION OF A LOW COST 2TOWER MICRO SCALE N
- th 29 Forum of the Coal Geologists of the Western Interior Coal
- QUARTERY PROGRESS REPORT South-Central Kansas”
- OIL AND GAS FIELDS BELOIT QUADRANGLE KANSAS
- Review and Analysis of Chemical Data for the Maize Ground ...
- Distribution and Change in Salinity in the Equus Beds Aquifer ...
- Lithofacies and petrophysical properties of Lithofacies and ...
- DMSION Form REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF OPERATOR Form must be ...
- Hydrologic Responses to Pumping in the Upper Arkansas Basin ...
- Technical Progress Report, Year 3 - Welcome to the Kansas ...